- You need a business page.
- Post 2-3 times a day on your business page to alert Facebook that you have a viable site.
- Illustrate your posts with photos or videos.
- Make your page inviting and warm. After all, it is the front door to your cyber store. It doesn't matter if you provide a service or product, you have a store front on the Internet.
- Post things which have substance and meaning. Make your message pertinent to your customers.
- Be consistent with your posting.
MARKETING TIP: Spend some time planning your Facebook business page. If you don't know how to do it, hire someone who does. It's that important!