Monday, February 20, 2017

If you want to reach the teens, best of luck. I conducted a survey recently of where they find their music. Most of them find it on You Tube and Pandora. Others found it on 102 JAMZ, a local hip hop radio station.

Still, they're not listening to the radio that much. They're certainly not watching TV. So the best way to reach them is to ask for their help.

"HELP," I cried.

So they did. I'm working on a grant proposal and needed feedback about what kind of music teens like. They gladly told me. They liked being asked for their opinion. Suddenly, my project was very important to them - and so was I.

MARKETING TIP: If you don't have the answer, ask. Reach out to your market segment and reel them in. Ask them for their opinions. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: